Must Read Books
An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison – Kay Jamison is an American clinical psychologist and writer. She has ‘lived experience’ with bipolar disorder and her writing and personal stories are a great contribution to understanding the illness. I personally identified with many of her trials and tribulations.
Finance and Entrepreneurship
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco – This book is a MUST read if you actually want to get rich.
- Unscripted – Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Entrepreneurship by MJ DeMarco – An improved version of ‘The Millionaite Fastlane’ by MJ DeMarco however, the audio version is not as good due to the narrator.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason – The basic principles and parables told in this story are timeless. At the end of this book you must ask yourself. Do you have the soul of a slave or a master?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – Unquestionably one of the most life changing books i’ve ever read and a must for wealth builders.
- Skin in The Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life by Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Nassim is a mathematical genius and he provides unique observations and models for understanding the world around us.
- Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins – I recommend this book if you need the basics of good personal finance & how to raise/save money.
Motivation and Success
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone –
- Sell or Be Sold – How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life by Grant Cardone –
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance –
Persuasion and Influence
- Yes! 50 Secrets From The Science of Persuasion (Dr Noah J Goldstein, Steve J. Martin and Dr Robert B. Cialdini) –
- The Secrets of Power Negotiating by Rodger Dawson –
Stock trading & Investing
- Reminiscences of A Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre –
- Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas –
- Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets – A work of art by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Corporate & Career Development
- Take It To The Next Level by Marshall Goldsmith –
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene –
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio –
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell –
Fitness and Diet
Relationships & Dating
- The Rational Male (For Men) by Rollo Tomassi –
- Lady: How to Meet and Keep a Good Man for Love and Marriage (For Women) by Roosh Valizadeh –
Philosophy & Fiction
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell – We are currently living in the world of 1984 if you didn’t know yet; it’s time you knew.
Movies Created By or Starring Artists with Bipolar Disorder:
- Touched with Fire by Paul Dalio –